Visual Perceptions offers comprehensive medical examinations performed by our highly trained doctors of Optometry and Ophthalmology.
Our exams include but are not limited to:
- Dilated pupil evaluations for determination of retinal pathology
- Optic nerve health evaluations to determine presence of glaucoma and other diseases of the optic nerve
- Macular health examination to rule out degenerative diseases
- Comprehensive treatments for glaucoma and macular degeneration
- Cataract evaluations including pre-operative and post-operative care
- Geriatric ocular care
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye infections and ocular injuries
We have the latest in management and treatments for diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration including optical coherence tomography of the optic nerve and macula, visual field analysis, and retinal imaging of both the central and peripheral retina. Our advanced technology allows us to diagnose ocular diseases in their early stages and begin treatment before permanent, irreversible damage has occurred.
We offer the Optomap® retinal imaging which allows our technicians to capture 80% of your central and peripheral retina allowing the doctor to determine the presence or absence of disease and pathology. This screening can be used as a substitution to the dilating process for a small copayment.
Our on staff ophthalmologist is available for in office and outpatient ambulatory surgical procedures such as lid lesion removals, YAG iridotomies and YAG capsulotomies.